If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Rolling Stone may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 has been confirmed for July 12 and July 13 this year, but there are already a bunch of deals live right leading up to it. Below, we’ve highlighted the best early Prime Day deals, from heavily discounted tech to marked-down kitchen appliances.
Do You Need to be an Amazon Prime Member to Shop These Early Deals?
While you do need an Amazon Prime account to shop the 48-hour main event in July, some of the deals leading up to Prime Day are actually available to non-Prime subscribers too. There is also a separate section devoted to Prime Day Early Access lightning deals, and you’ll need a Prime account for that too. These deals are usually temporary and once stocks are sold out, the deal automatically expires.
If you do want to take full advantage of both early Prime Day deals and the main Prime Day event, subscribe to Amazon Prime now for $139 a year — you’ll even get your first 30 days free.
What Are The Best Early Prime Day Deals?
Right now, there are a ton of deals on top Amazon devices like Fire TVs as well deals on headphones, home appliances, gaming products and more. We’ve rounded up the best early Prime Day deals below, including products with their prices slashed by 50%.
Best Early Prime Day Amazon Device Deals
Best Early Prime Day Tech Deals
- Apple AirPods Pro, was $249, is $174.99
- Apple Watch SE, was 309, is $229
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, was $229.99, is $199
- Beats Studio3, was $349.95, is $179.95
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro was $179.99, is $138
- Logitech G PRO was $129.99, is $99.99
Best Early Prime Day Home Deals
- Ninja AF101 Air Fryer, was $129.99, is $94.99
- eufy 11S, was $229.99, is $139.99
- BISSELL 2999 Pet Vacuum, was $195.69, is $139.99
- Shark NV360, was $219.99, is $189
- Germ Guardian Air Purifier, was $264.99, is $141.74