The Champions League group stage draw will be conducted this evening as Chelsea begin their title defence.
The Blues beat Premier League rivals Manchester City in the final of last season’s elite competition with Kai Havertz scoring the winner in Porto.
Now, those two and the rest of Europe’s best are ready to go again and it should be another thrilling tournament.
- Manchester City drawn into Group A with Paris Saint-Germain; Liverpool drawn with Atletico Madrid, Chelsea to face Juventus.
- talkSPORT Drive will bring you the draw as it happens from 5pm today
- UEFA will be providing a free live stream of the draw on their official website, it will also be shown on BT Sport 1 from 4:45pm.
- Pot 1: Chelsea, Villarreal, Atletico Madrid, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, Sporting CP, Lille
- Pot 2: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Juventus, Manchester United, Liverpool, Paris Saint-Germain, Borussia Dortmund
- Pot 3: Ajax, Porto, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Zenit Saint Petersburg, Red Bull Salzburg, Shakhtar Donetsk, Benfica
- Pot 4: AC Milan, VfL Wolfsburg, Club Brugge, Malmo, Sheriff Tiraspol, Young Boys, Besiktas, Dynamo Kyiv
Follow our live blog for regular updates…