How to Join Sally’s Baking Challenge
- Recipe: We publish a new challenge recipe on the 1st of each month. Sign up for Sally’s Baking Challenge emails so you’re alerted as soon as a new challenge recipe is published.
- Bake: Bake the recipe (or alternate recipe) during that month.
- Send: Share your recipe photo with us via email: [email protected] before 5pm eastern on the last day of the month. By emailing your recipe photo, you are automatically entered to win the prize for the baking challenge. For a bonus entry, leave a review on the challenge recipe. Feel free to share your recipe photo on social media using #sallysbakingchallenge, but the only way to guarantee you are in the running is sending your entry via email.
Visit the Sally’s Baking Challenge FAQ page if you have any questions about Sally’s Baking Challenge.
DECEMBER BAKING CHALLENGE RECIPE
December 2021 Sally’s Baking Challenge Recipe: Shortbread Wedges
If you aren’t into this recipe, here is the alternate baking challenge recipe:
- any previous challenge recipe you haven’t made yet OR
- Raspberry Pistachio Linzer Cookies. This recipe is a little more involved than the shortbread. Feel free to use a different flavor jam filling.
END DATE & PRIZE
By emailing your recipe photo to us, you are automatically entered in the baking challenge. 1 winner receives a $250 Amazon Gift Card. The challenge is open to the whole world. Challenge ends on December 31st at 5pm eastern. The winner will be selected at random, emailed their prize, and posted in the January Baking Challenge blog post on January 1st 2022. Visit the Sally’s Baking Challenge FAQ page if you have any questions about Sally’s Baking Challenge.
Let’s Review the November Baking Challenge
November 2021 Sally’s Baking Challenge Recipe: Cranberry Apple Slab Pie. Oh my PIE! Cranberry and apples sitting in homemade pie dough filled our kitchens this past month. My team and I loved seeing all these free-form pies come together with many of them gracing your Thanksgiving tables. There were rectangle shapes, circle slab pies, full pies in a pie dish, lattice crust tops, full crust tops, thick dough strips, pie dough braids, and more. For many of you, this was the first time attempting a lattice pie dough design and even making a from-scratch pie. A challenge to many if there ever was one. 🙂
Thank you so much for participating! We gathered as many cranberry apple slab pie emailed photo entries as we could and include them below.
November Baking Challenge Winner
Challenge winner for November is Laura and she has been notified.