Hollywood

Homeowner Trying To Smoke Out Snakes Accidentally Burns Down House

A Maryland homeowner trying to get rid of a snake infestation accidentally burned their house to the ground, causing about $1 million in damages, with officials stating that the well-being of the snakes was still “undetermined.” What do you think?

“Worked for me when I was trying to get my son to move out.” 

Francis O’Shea, Frock Seller

“The reasonable thing would have been to let a family of mongooses take over.” 

Jaclyn Hartzell, Aspiring Entrepreneur

“Insurance fraud doesn’t have to be this complicated.” 

Rudy Cadell, Funeral DJ

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.