Amari Trading recently displayed their wide range of vinyl flooring at the WoodEX for Africa exhibition in Midrand. One of the popular ranges on display was SIGGMA PVC flooring – a surface treated with Polyurethane (PUR) to provide above-average resistance to scratches, scuffmarks, stains and dirt accumulation to ensure easy cleaning and mopping.
Available in 2-meter width rolls, this range can be supplied in 15m rolls. Although this flooring is perfect for hospitals and clinics, its aesthetic look, pastel shades and heavy-duty suitability make it a popular choice for offices, air-conditioned factories and pharma units, shops and showrooms as well as auditoriums and libraries.
Benefits of SIGGMA:
- The random marbled patterns in pastel shades are pleasing to the eye.
- Homogeneous, hard-wearing with a smooth top finish for easy cleaning.
- Surface treated with PUR with anti-dirt, which minimises scratches, scuffmarks, stains and maintenance.
- Advanced Antibacterial/ fungicidal properties best suited for the healthcare industry.
- Heavy Duty “T” rated flooring suitable for heavy traffic areas and movement of wheelchairs, wheeled stretchers, portable diagnostic equipment, etc.
- The product meets fire and smoke requirements as per EN Standards and is approved by ARAI, India.
- The flooring joints can be made seamless through thermal welding using the recommended welding cords and equipment.
Knowledge is power! Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/ Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/fwsubs or join other discussions on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/