New York City based boutique PR agency, MVPR, is looking for an experienced candidate to join its VIP division. The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive network of relationships with the world’s leading celebrities, fashion stylists, publicist contacts, industry agents and influencers and be able to lead client accounts. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years Celeb and VIP experience in the fashion industry, proven relationships and a strong interest in relevant pop culture. Agency experience is preferred.
- Proactively securing Celebrity/VIP opportunities for upcoming red carpet, press junket, events and street style placements.
- Strategize and oversee Celeb & VIP gifting programs across multiple client accounts simultaneously.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stylists, managers, influencers & VIP’s for strategic opportunities for clients.
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline.
- Identify and implement on brand VIP & influencer partnership opportunities (paid and unpaid).
- Discovering and nurturing relations with new talent.
- Interface with clients regularly via client calls and meetings.
- Managing the junior VIP team.
- Overseeing daily account management with assistant duties including sample send-outs, updating contact lists, developing recaps and agendas, and preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Overseeing the reporting of send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and date for monthly reports.
Skills and Required Experience:
- Proven relationships with key celebrity, stylist, publicist and manager contacts.
- Min. 5+ years of experience working in fashion + accessories public relations with experience managing multiple client accounts; agency experience is preferred.
- Experience managing contracts between celebrities, VIPs and brands.
- Team leadership skills.
- Experience developing strategies through execution with a track record of proven results; experience developing goals for team and clients.
- Knowledge of all media including strong understanding of digital landscape and social media platforms.
- Creative thinker and extremely detail oriented.
- Proven track record of dressing celebrities, a database of top stylists, VIPs and socials.
- Hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a team and has a passion for Celebrity/VIP relations across all sectors.
- An understanding of the fashion industry is vital.
- Highly proficient with Fashion GPS/Launchmetrics, MS Word, Excel, Dropbox and social media platforms.
Please send cover letter & resumes to [email protected]