If you happen to’re not a diehard Star Wars fan however you have nonetheless seen each movie within the franchise, you deserve a pat on the again. There are a ton of them, and it is no small activity devoting all that point to Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Rey, and all the opposite iconic characters through the years.
As new Star Wars collection hold premiering on Disney+, it may be sophisticated protecting the chronology straight. So in the event you’re questioning the place “The Mandolorian,” “The E book of Boba Fett,” and “Andor” slot in to the better universe, let this information aid you out. And if, like Hayden Christensen, you wish to go deep into Star Wars lore when watching “Obi-Wan Kenobi,” we have you coated.
First Star Wars Film
Technically, “Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope” was the primary Star Wars film, launched in 1977. However chronologically, the “Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace” prequel is the primary film that takes place within the universe.
How Many Star Wars Films Are There?
As of “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,” there are 11 Star Wars motion pictures.
Star Wars Films in Order of Launch
1. “Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope” (1977)
2. “Star Wars: Episode V — The Empire Strikes Again” (1980)
3. “Star Wars: Episode VI — Return of the Jedi” (1983)
4. “Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace” (1999)
5. “Star Wars: Episode II — Assault of the Clones” (2002)
6. “Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith” (2005)
7. “Star Wars: The Pressure Awakens” (2015)
8. “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” (2016)
9. “Star Wars: The Final Jedi” (2017)
10. “Solo: A Star Wars Story” (2018)
11. “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” (2019)
Listed here are the Star Wars motion pictures in chronological order.